Here’s a breakdown:
- 11 fiction
- 2 non-fiction (one for church and one for school)
- 4 of these are part of the Sookie Stackhouse series
- 2 are a part of the Outlander series
- 1 is for our faculty book…who wanted to read and meet throughout the summer. How cool is that? Or should I say…hot?
- 3 were on the Kindle
- 2 were very long…700+ and 800+ pages
My favorite? Not sure. I am finally enjoying the Outlander series, but those novels are so long, and I have so much more I want to read this summer. I do enjoy Sookie and her adventures with vampires, weres, and other such fantastical beings.
I so enjoyed the read on the book of Ruth. I have several more on her and look forward to reading those but have another study I need to get ready for church.
Right now, I am reading Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand and With Rigor for All by Carol Jago and My Magnificent Obsession by Anne Graham Lotz. Busy time…but such a great way to spend some of these very hot days.
What book recommendations to you have for me?